On behalf of the international organizing committee of the conference “Global trends of migration 2020: security, health care and integration,” we invite you to take part in the second extended series of events to be held in Moscow on June 4 and 5, 2019.
The conference is held with the expert support of the Council of Europe. Specialists from the member states of the European Union and the CIS will be involved in the event.
The conference is a broad platform for international humanitarian dialogue in the field of migration and the exchange of experience in expert and research activities on the study of migration processes in the Eurasian space.
A wide range of topical issues will be discussed within the framework of the plenary section and individual sections of the Conference:
- “Global trends and challenges of modern migration processes in the Eurasian space”
- “Migration turbulence: legal regulation at the national level. The role and potential of the global treaty on migration in the Eurasian space
- “Multiculturalism and multilingualism: successful practices of organizing the reception and adaptation of various categories of migrants”
- Collaboration of state authorities and civil society institutions in the management of migration processes ”
- “Migration as a challenge for the national health care system”
- “Effective integration of migrant children as a factor of long-term social stability: practical mechanisms”
- “Politics and the media: the effects created in migration”
We invite you to participate in the International Conference of specialists in the field of political science, linguistics, philology, sociology, economics, history, jurisprudence, international law, intercultural communication and migration in general.
The opportunity to make a report, as well as the theses of the presentation for consideration by the Program Committee, please specify when registering for the Conference before 01.05.2019.
Venue: Moscow, st. Miklukho-Maklaya 6, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia
Start of work - June 4, 2019. at 11.00
On behalf of the Conference Organizing Committee
Vladimir Yegorov , First Deputy Director of the Institute of CIS Countries
Angela Dolzhikova , Vice Rector, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia
International Conference on the International Conference on the International Conference on the Conference of the Global Migration Trends 2020: June 2019.
This is the case of the European Union and CIS.
It was a forum for the Eurasian space.
This will be considered:
- Global trends and challenges
- Migration turbulence: legal regulation at the national level. Global Compact for Migration in Eurasia
- Multiculturalism and multilingualism: best practices of migrants and groups of migrants' categories
- National healthcare systems
- Factor of long-term social stability
- Migration and politics:
Philosophy of Philosophy, Philosophy, Philosophy, Sociology, Sociology
Please send us via registration form . All proposals will be considered by the Program Committee.
Registration Deadline –May 1, .2019
Start of the Conference - June 4, 2019, at 11:00
Venue: Moscow, 6, Miklukho-Maklaya st., People's friendship university of Russia
Vladimir Egorov , Deputy Director of the Institute of CIS
Anzhela Dolzhikova , Vice-rector of RUDN University
On behalf of the Conference Executive Team and Committee
To the list