III International Congress of teachers and heads of preparatory faculties (departments) of universities of the Russian Federation
| Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation |
Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education "Peoples' Friendship University of Russia" (RUDN)
Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "State Institute of the Russian Language. A.S. Pushkin
Russian Academy of Education
International non-profit partnership of teachers of Russian language and literature (MAPRYAL)
Russian Society of Teachers of Russian Language and Literature (ROCOR)
Russian World Foundation
Events will be held at two sites:October 16-17, 2019 (Wednesday-Thursday) - Peoples' Friendship University of Russia - Moscow, ul. Miklukho-Maklaya, 10 k.3, Faculty of Russian language and general education disciplines
October 18, 2019 (Friday) - State Institute of the Russian Language. A.S. Pushkin - Moscow, st. Akademika Volgin, 6
- Representatives of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- MAPRIAL and ROPRYAL leadership
- heads, employees and teachers of the units implementing additional general education programs for training foreign citizens and stateless persons to master professional educational programs in Russian
- heads and teachers of foreign and Russian educational organizations implementing various programs on Russian as a foreign language
The main events of the Congress:
- keynote speeches on the proposed thematic areas
- round tables on current topics of implementation of programs for the preparation of foreign citizens for the development of professional educational programs in Russian
- Round table on the organization of teaching Russian abroad
- master classes and open lessons from leading methodologists of PFUR, Gos. Irya them. A.S. Pushkin
- exhibition of educational literature
- refresher courses
The main subject areas proposed for discussion:
RUSSIAN LANGUAGE AS A FOREIGN: THEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL BASES OF MODERN LINGUODIDACTICS AND METHODS OF TEACHING RKI
The current state of the methodology of teaching RCTs. Modern technologies in teaching Russian as a foreign language: reality and prospects. Intensive methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language at the initial stage (A1-A2). Methodology for creating new generation textbooks: content, structure, technology.
TESTING AS AN OBJECTIVE CONTROL FORM
Russian state testing system. International testing systems. European testing system ALTE. Testing kids. Organizational and methodological problems and principles of testing. Final certification for graduates of preparatory faculties / departments of educational organizations of the Russian Federation: the development and testing of test materials. Optimization of the functioning mechanisms of the unified certification system in the Russian language: harmonization of the Russian and European testing systems.
RUSSIAN LANGUAGE AS A MEANS OF INTER-ETHNIC INTERACTION IN THE ACADEMIC MEDIUM OF THE INTERNATIONAL ORIENTED UNIVERSITY
Topical issues of effective inter-ethnic interaction in the Russian language at the stage of pre-university education. Features of interethnic interaction in a multi-ethnic study group. Non-verbal communication in the process of interethnic interaction.
Topical issues of teaching Russian in foreign educational organizations. Modern models of teaching Russian as a foreign language in the absence of a language environment. Methodical ways to compensate for the absence of the language environment. Nationally oriented textbook on Russian as a foreign language for various categories of students.
ELECTRONIC LEARNING - MIXED LEARNING - REMOTE EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES
- Modern textbook of Russian as a foreign language in Russia and abroad: some goals - different approaches.
- Russian language abroad: a variety of models and practices.
- Innovative technologies in the practice of teaching RCT: a blended learning model at the initial stage.
- Open lessons on the profiles of studies: natural science, engineering and technological, humanitarian, economic and medical-biological orientation.
- “We learn Russian independently and in the classroom”: the methodology and principles of teaching foreign students the case system of the Russian language at the initial stage.
- Teaching Russian as a foreign language in a children's audience.
- Open lessons on various aspects of teaching Russian (A1, A2, B1).
The main subject areas proposed for discussion:
LANGUAGE OF SPECIALTY AND SCIENTIFIC STYLE AT THE STAGE OF PREPARATION OF FOREIGN CITIZENS TO DEVELOP PROFESSIONAL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS IN THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE
The language of the specialty and the scientific style of speech in the programs for the preparation of foreign citizens for the development of professional educational programs in Russian: content, development of manuals and test materials, including the use of EE and DOT.
TRAINING OF FOREIGN STUDENTS TO GENERAL EDUCATIONAL SUBJECTS IN THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE
Teaching general subjects to foreign students enrolled in biomedical, humanitarian, economic, engineering and technological, natural science programs. Interdisciplinary communication as a means of improving learning.
PHENOMENON OF ADAPTATION OF FOREIGN STUDENTS IN MULTICULTURAL EDUCATIONAL SPACE
Socio-cultural adaptation of foreign citizens studying at the preparatory faculty (department) of a Russian university. Problems of academic adaptation and their solutions. The specifics of the organization of educational and adaptation work with foreign citizens at the pre-university stage. Out-of-class work as a means of sociocultural adaptation of a foreign student.
- Professional competencies of pedagogical workers who implement training programs for foreign citizens to master professional educational programs in Russian.
- Innovative technologies in the practice of teaching RCTs: the implementation of an additional program “pre-faculty” using electronic educational resources.
- Open lessons on general humanitarian subjects.
- Mastering the phonetic system of Russian as a foreign language in the middle stages of education.
- Open lessons on various aspects of teaching Russian as a foreign language.
The organizing committee can assist in the accommodation of participants in the dormitory of the RUDN University or hotels in the city.
The organizing committee selects reports, forms the program of the Congress and the Conference, and publishes a collection of articles.
- report presentation;
- presenting a report and publishing an article in an electronic collection of the Congress and the Conference;
- participation in the work of the Congress and the Conference without a report, but with the publication of the article in the electronic collection of the Congress and the Conference;
- participation in the work of the Congress and the Conference without a report and without publishing an article.
- correspondence participation with the publication of the article in the electronic collection of the Congress and the Conference.
Articles are accepted until July 1, 2019, and registration forms are accepted until October 1, 2019.
It is planned to publish an electronic collection of articles with its subsequent inclusion in the RISC database and assignment of ISBN to the beginning of the work of the Congress and the Conference. The cost of publishing an article is 800 rubles.
Articles that are in violation of the rules are not considered.
The Organizing Committee until October 10, 2019 informs the participants of the Congress and the Conference by e-mail about the formed program of events.
PARTICIPATION IN THE WORK OF THE CONGRESS AND THE CONFERENCE IS FREE.
July 1, 2019 - Submission of articles ends
October 1, 2019 - the end of the reception of registration forms
October 10, 2019 - distribution of the program of the Congress and the Conference to the participants of the events
Contact phone numbers and emails of the Organizing Committee
Events at RUDN:
+7 495 787 38 03 * 15 09
Lavrova Elena Yuryevna
+7 495 787 38 03 * 15 00
Pomortseva Natalya Vladimirovna
Events in GIRYAP:
+ 7 495 330 88 56
Polishchuk Victoria Borisovna