Global Migration Trends 2020: Security, Health, and Integration
On behalf of The Conference Organizing Committee, we cordially invite you to take part in the sessions of the venue and submit abstract to the International Conference “Global Migration Trends 2020: Security, Healthcare and Integration” which will take place in Moscow from 4 to 5 June 2019.
The event is held with the expert support of the Council of Europe with the participation of specialized professionals from member states of the European Union and CIS.
The Conference is a forum for development of international humanitarian dialogue in the field of migration together with the exchange of the experience of the expert and research activity on the study of migration processes in the Eurasian space.
As part of the plenary session and conference sections a wide range of migration related issues will be considered:
- Global trends and challenges of modern migration processes in Eurasia
- Migration turbulence: legal regulation at the national level. The role and potential of a Global Compact for Migration in Eurasia
- Multiculturalism and multilingualism: best practices of organizing reception and adaptation of various migrants’ categories
- Cooperation of state authorities and civil society institutions in the migration management Migration as a challenge for national healthcare systems
- Efficient integration of migrant children as a factor of long-term social stability
- Politics and mass-media: the created effects for migration
We invite specialists in the field of political science, linguistics, philology, sociology, economics, history, law and international law, intercultural communication and migration in general to take part in the work of the International Conference as well as present a report.
The requests for the report and your obstracts please send us via registration form. All proposals will be considered by the Program Committee.
Registration Deadline –May 1,.2019
Start of the Conference – June 4, 2019, at 11:00
Venue: Moscow, 6, Miklukho-Maklaya st., People’s friendship university of Russia
A contact person: Ms. Maria Gavrilova
Phone: 7-916-165-83-50; +7-495–787–38-03 ext.12-76, 11-21
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Vladimir Egorov, Deputy Director of the Institute of CIS
Anzhela Dolzhikova, Vice-rector of RUDN University
On behalf of the Conference Executive Team and Committee